Jade Mica Powder
Jade Mica Powder is a rich medium green pigment with undertones of gold. Mica powder is a versatile pigment that has many potential uses including Epoxy Art, Crafts, Nail Art, Cosmetics, Soaps, Bath Bombs, Polymer Clay, Candle Making, and more!
Jade Mica Powder is safe for use in:
- Cosmetics including external use, and eye area
- NOTE: This pigment is NOT approved for use on the lips.
- Bath Bombs - with Polysorbate
- Soap: CP Soap Stable
- Nail Art
- Wax Melts
- Vary usage rates to achieve different effects such as a lighter or darker tone.
- Using a base containing Titanium Dioxide will result in a Pastel tone.
- When making bath bombs include Polysorbate 80 at a ratio of 1 part to 2 parts carrier oil/butter to aid in pigment dispersion.
All Nerdy Birdy Mica Powder is packaged in a resealable jar, unless otherwise noted. Nerdy Birdy Pigments are ethically sourced. This means that our products are Vegan and have NEVER been tested on animals, or sourced using child labor at any stage from mining to manufacturing to shipment.
Sold by weight. For bulk quantities please contact me to order.
Micron Size: 10-60
Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Chromium Green Oxide
SDS is available here.
Note: This listing is only for the mica powder. Images with pictures of product usage examples are for demonstration purposes only, and are not included with this item.
The Nerdy Birdy reserves the right to choose the shipping method when your order qualifies for free shipping.